Galboda Ella (or Galaboda Ella) is a waterfall located in Nawalapitiya area of Kandy District in Central Province, Sri Lanka. The waterfall is about 30m high and width ranges from 3 m to 6 m. It is also located nearby the Watawala which is one of the areas get the highest rainfall in Sri Lanka.
The waterfall can be accessed by both road and railway. If you are traveling by a vehicle, you have to park the vehicle about 2km away from the waterfall and have to walk along the trail. When traveling by train, you need to get down at the Galboda railway station on the Colombo – Badulla railway line (Main Line). After about one hour walk the trail, you can reach the Galboda Ella waterfall.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Nearby Locations
- Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, CHECK IT OUT
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)