Laxapana falls is a waterfall located in Maskeliya area of the Nuwara Eliya District in Central Province, Sri Lanka. It is a picturesque waterfall formed by the Maskeliya Oya upstream which is a tributary of Kelani Ganga. Laxapana falls is 126m in height and it is the eighth highest waterfall in Sri Lanka. This amazing waterfall is also located in an attractive location which has many hidden caves and natural tunnels.
The most convenient route to the Laxapana falls is the Hatton – Maskeliya road. You can go to the top of the waterfall by taking a by road and enjoy a spectacular view of the surrounding Laxapana valley.
To get the direction to the Laxapana falls, type your current location in the text box below the location map in the sidebar.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Nearby Locations
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)