Kallebokka viewpoint is one of the best viewpoints in Sri Lanka which gives 3600 magnificent views of the Kandy, Matale and the beautiful Knuckles Mountain Range. From the viewpoint, you can also see the Sembuwatta Lake, Huluganga valley, Hunnasgiriya, Makulussa Mountain, and Dumbara Mountain range etc… The viewpoint is located in the highest peak of the Kallebokka estate which belongs to Sri Lanka State Plantation Corporation.
The estate is located between Kabaragala and Madolkele on the boundary of the Kandy and Matale District. Therefore it can be accessed from both Mathale and Kandy directions. However, the route from Matale to Kabaragala is better in terms of the scenic view. The last part of the road to the peak is a bit difficult and Bikes and 4WD are recommended.
Photo Credit: team_journey
- උඩරට කඳුකරයේ සැබෑ මිහිර විඳින්න රාජ්ය වැවිලි සංස්ථා නිල නිවෙස් වෙත එන්න – සිළුමිණ
- දුම්බර වන පෙතේ සැඟවුණු ‘‘දෙවැනි’’ කිරිගල්පොත්ත
- Nearby Locations
- Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, CHECK IT OUT
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)