Enderagala Wana Senasuna is a Buddhist temple in a calm and quiet location in Dambulla in the Matale District of Sri Lanka. According to the inscription found in the caves, the history of this temple dates back to the 2nd – 1st century B.C. The temple is located beside the Ambepussa – Kurunegala – Trincomalee (A006) Highway, only 6km away from the Dambulla city. You can reach Enderagala Wana Senasuna withing15 minutes from Dambulla Cave Temple.
The Stupa of the temple is located in a rock summit provide panoramic, 360-degree view of the area. On a clear day, you can see the Dambulla Cave Temple, Sigiriya rock and many other places from this location.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Nearby Locations
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)